Ways to pay your bill
The Yarmouth Water District IS accepting credit/debit card payments by phone or online. Please be aware that the ONLY place to make an online payment is through the link below. There are a few websites that are listed on a web search that look like you are paying your water bill but this is not the case, ONLY use the link below to make payment, or call our office. Please remember we are not affiliated with the Town of Yarmouth nor North Yarmouth and payments cannot be made to those municipalities for your water bill. Here are a few ways you can pay your bill:
- You can make a credit/debit card payment by calling our office*
- You can make a credit/debit card payment through the Maine.Gov / InforME website by CLICKING HERE* This link will open a new window to the payment site.
- You can set up bill pay with your banking institution. Contact your banking institution for more information.
- You can pay your bill in person. Just stop by our office at 181 Sligo Road and we would be more than happy to help!
- You can pay by mail. Feel free to send a check to PO Box 419, Yarmouth, ME 04096.
- You can sign up for ACH. This process allows the water district to access your checking account for the amount of your water bill to be deducted on the 10th of the month that your bill is due. For example, if you receive a water bill on May 1st in the amount of $61.91, that amount will be deducted on May 10th. Click here to view and print the ACH form and mail the completed form along with a voided check to PO Box 419, Yarmouth, ME 04096.
*We are working with InforME, a third-party partner with Maine.Gov, to accept card payments to your account. There is a minimum fee of $1.00 or 2.5% of your payment whichever is greater. The fee is not collected by the Yarmouth Water District, it funds operations of the online service through Maine.gov and other Maine.gov online services. You will need to have your account number, service address, email address (for payment verification), and the amount due to make proper payment. We can also take card payments over the phone if that is easier. The link above will open a new window to the payment website. Do not hesitate to give our office a call at 846-5821 with any questions.
For any questions, comments or concerns you may call us at 207-846-5821.
The Yarmouth Water District has 50 seasonal meters on which are installed when the chance of frost is past. These same meters are removed before frost arrives. Typically this services runs from the end of April thru till the middle on October.
To report a problem, please call us at (207) 846-5821.
Application for water service (to set up an account)