Who We Are
The Yarmouth Water District employs eight full-time workers who monitor the wells to ensure water quality; perform regular system maintenance, and respond to customer inquiries and emergencies. The District is overseen by a board of five trustees.
Eric Gagnon, Superintendent
Biography coming soon!
Chip Witwicki, Denis Blanchette, Mike Kapise, Jon Hartill, and Gavin Mathy
Chip, Denis, Mike, Jon, and Gavin (pictures coming soon for Mike, Jon, and Gavin) are our water operators. They take readings at your house, swap out and recondition meters, perform maintenance to the distribution system, install new services, and test water from each well every day. If you see them in the blue trucks with the yellow stripe—give them a wave.
Alison Purinton and June Schnitzel
When you visit us, you’ll be greeted by Alison and June. They process your payments, answer your questions when you call and keep the office running smoothly.
Board of Trustees
- Thomas Brennan, Yarmouth Resident Trustee, term expires 2024
- Irving Felker Jr., Yarmouth Resident Chair, term expires 2023
- Steve Gorden, Yarmouth Resident Trustee, term expires 2023
- Andrew Walsh, North Yarmouth Resident Trustee, term expires 2024
- Gib Parish, Yarmouth Resident Trustee, term expires 2025